We receive vocational school admissions applications from a diverse population ranging in age, professional and educational backgrounds, and life experiences. Careful consideration is given to each applicant’s qualifications in academic potential, readiness, physical ability to do the work, emotional maturity, and personal motivation and goals.
It is our goal to facilitate an effective and applicant-friendly admissions process, and our Admissions representatives are available to offer assistance. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Compare Our Placement RatesStudent Placement Rates
Whatever your dreams and desires for a lifelong and fulfilling work life, Hunter Business School has a vocational program for everyone. Choose amongst business, health care, and technology:
Medical Assistant, Computer Technician Networking Specialist, Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Office Administration, Web Application Design and Development, Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology (X-Ray Tech), or Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound).
To find more about the Programs Offered, tap here.
To attend Hunter Business School, applicants must meet the following criteria. This is only a summary. Please contact an Admissions representative for full details. Please note that there are additional requirements to enter the Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology (X-Ray Tech), and Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound) programs.
- Complete an interview with an Admissions representative.
- Submit an application for admissions, a signed enrollment agreement, and the required registration fee.
- Provide proof of high school graduation, Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC™), or General Educational Development (GED®).
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Be at least 17 years old at the time of enrollment.
- Complete all required financial aid applications and/or a tuition payment plan.
Follow these links for information regarding financial aid.
Tap here to access the school catalog.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other consumer data regarding programs leading to gainful employment, please visit Consumer Data Regarding Programs Leading to Gainful Employment.