Student Handbook will bring you to the current Hunter Business School Student Handbook, where you can learn about the various services we provide, standards for satisfactory academic progress, rules and regulations, safety on campus, and how to resolve student grievances.
The school’s student reinstatement policy was amended in November 2018. You can find the handbook addendum for this here.
A Creed to Live By
from Page 2 of the Student Handbook
- Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us are special.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only do what is best for you.
- Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them life is meaningless.
- Don’t let life slip through your fingers by living in the past or in the future. By living one day at a time you live all the days of your life.
- Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
- Don’t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is the fragile thread that binds us to each other.
- Don’t be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
- Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible. The fastest way to lose love is to hold to it tightly, and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
- Don’t dismiss your dreams. To be without dreams is to be without hope, to be without hope is to be without purpose.
- Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been, but also where you are going. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other consumer data regarding programs leading to gainful employment, please visit Consumer Data Regarding Programs Leading to Gainful Employment.