Below are Web Application Design and Development local job listings.
For assistance, please tap to email Daniel D’Angelo or call him at 516.796.1000, extension 117.
Being able to apply for employment online is a very common requirement these days. If you need help, contact Dan in the Career Services department for one-on-one tutoring.
- Front-End Developer, Melville
- Web Producer/Front-End Developer, Carle Place
- Product DevOps Engineer, Bethpage
- User Interface/Experience Developer, Hewlett
- Software Engineer, North Hills
- Front-End Developer/User Experience Designer, Port Washington
- PHP Developer, Merrick
- .NET Developer, Smithtown
- Associate Software Engineer, Melville
- SQL Developer, Hauppauge
- Web Assistant, Hauppauge
- Applications Developer, Queens
- Digital Marketing Specialist, West Babylon
Are you interested in these job listings and looking to attend a vocational school?
The Web Application Design and Development program curriculum culminates with coding assignments using today’s most popular web development technologies, such as Python and PHP, and encompasses e-commerce, content management, service-oriented architecture, and security.
Through a series of hands-on projects, Web Application Design and Development program students not only cultivate an understanding of computer coding and programming concepts, but also learn to work in a team environment, practice software development methodology skills, and prepare a sizable portfolio for their new career.
The Career Services department at Hunter Business School does more than prepare students for employment. Staff members help students jumpstart and then advance in stimulating and gratifying careers.
The entire department helps the prospective employee make the transition to the workplace as quickly and easily as possible. All questions about jobs are answered promptly and professionally, and any and all concerns are seriously addressed.
- Job interviewing skills
- Résumé preparation
- Cover and thank you letter writing
- Job externships
- Career counseling and support