Below are Web Application Design and Development local job listings.
For assistance, please tap to email Daniel D’Angelo or call him at 516.796.1000, extension 126.
- E-Commerce Associate, Lawrence
- Junior Web Designer (paid intern), Port Washington
- Web Specialist, Massapequa
- Web Developer/Coder, Deer Park
- Website Developer, Garden City Park
- Application Designer/Tester, Bay Shore
- Junior Web/Graphic Designer, Roslyn
- Digital Content Manager, Rockville Centre
- Communications Associate, Port Washington
- Basic Website Content Assistant, Mineola
- Website Junior Engineer, Carle Place
- Junior Graphic Design Assistant (part-time), Hauppauge
- Social Media Manager/Graphic Designer, Great Neck
- Sales/Marketing Associate, Whitestone
- Junior UI Designer, Manhattan
- Junior Product Designer, Manhattan
- Front-End Developer, Manhattan
- Digital Marketing Assistant/Website Administrator, Port Washington
Are you interested in these job listings and looking to attend a vocational school?
The Web Application Design and Development program curriculum culminates with coding assignments using today’s most popular web development technologies, such as Python and PHP, and encompasses e-commerce, content management, service-oriented architecture, and security.
Through a series of hands-on projects, Web Application Design and Development program students not only cultivate an understanding of computer coding and programming concepts, but also learn to work in a team environment, practice software development methodology skills, and prepare a sizable portfolio for their new career.
The Career Services department at Hunter Business School does more than prepare students for employment. Staff members help students jumpstart and then advance in stimulating and gratifying careers.
The entire department helps the prospective employee make the transition to the workplace as quickly and easily as possible. All questions about jobs are answered promptly and professionally, and any and all concerns are seriously addressed.
- Job interviewing skills
- Résumé preparation
- Cover and thank you letter writing
- Job externships
- Career counseling and support