Consumer Data Regarding Programs Leading to Gainful Employment
To access information on our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other consumer data regarding programs leading to gainful employment at Hunter Business School, please tap on the appropriate link below:
Computer Technician Networking Specialist
- All figures are for students who completed the program between July 1, 2014, and June 30, 2015.
- Job placement statistics relate only to the program page you landed on and related fields of study.
- Figures may not include jobs secured by students in their field of study who did not report their employment.
- Job placement rates are those reported to the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- These rates have been reported also to the New York State Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision.
Hunter Business School reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this information may not be reflected here. For more information about Hunter Business School graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please contact the school directly.